If you were listening this morning, you heard us talking about this great dish. Here's how to make it:
Thinly sliced chicken breast
Pack of cheese (any kind)
- Flatten beef and chicken breast
- In this order, layer beef, cheese, chicken, cheese, and sprinkle cilantro over top
- Roll it up and stick toothpicks to keep it from coming unrolled
- Add any spices you might like. Salt, pepper, steak rub, etc.
- Cook at 350 for about two hours
- In a separate bowl, mix mayonnaise, horse radish, pears, and pecans to taste.
- After it comes out of the oven, spread the mixture over the top
- Enjoy your SHIZZ!!!