It turned out to be a fairytale wedding and I am so glad to marry this man! I didn't feel pretty at all until I got down to him and he whispered I never imagined you would be this beautiful.... of course I started tearing up right away and at that moment I could care less what anyone else thought.
PHOTO GALLERY - these are just snapshots - we will add more as they come in. The professional pics should come in a few weeks. (VENDOR LIST AND CONTACTS BELOW)
ERICA AND BOSTON'S VENDOR LIST
I searched high and low for vendors that I liked and here is our list. Honestly....this was a dream team and I cannot say enough positive about them. No they are not clients, so this is a genuine list of amazing vendors that I would HIGHLY recommend. I know how hard it is to find good folks to work with so I wanted to pass my list along to future brides or event planners.
1. The Barn at Woodlake Meadows - Bruce and Lynda are INCREDIBLE and the venue is breathtaking...the website doesn't do it justice. I want to work with them on future events!
2. Jill Charville - Our wedding planner. AGAIN...A-FREAKING-MAZING! She is very affordable and on top of her game.
3. Julie at Blossom Artistry - her whole team works as a unit and they are THE BEST. Every single person at the wedding said they were the most beautiful flowers they'd ever seen. They were! Blossom also does the flowers for the PGA so they're good! I promise!
4. Rocky Top Catering - Great food and amazing service! (Note: Ask for the same bartenders that Boston and I had....they're great and a part of the Showgram family)
5. All Around Raleigh DJ - Michael and Eric - will cater to whatever you want.
6. Cara at F8 Studios - Top rated and fantastic
7. Brandon at Olde Road Pictures and George Street
8. The Junction Salon - Hair and makeup
9. Celebration Photobooth - Paul and his family are FANTASTIC! Make sure to put a copy of your guests pics in a photobook. Great to look at after wedding.
10. Alexia Bridal / Lana Addison
11. Sweet Memories Bakery - delicious, moist and gorgeous!
12. Diamonds Direct Crabtree - Barak is the man! This is where Boston and I got our rings from. I'm very happy... I do endorse them but I would suggest Diamonds Direct to any and everyone if shopping.
13. Classic Party Rentals - https://classicpartyrentals.com/
14. Donnie Darr - Pastor and member at Hope community. He is a marriage counselor at the church too. http://www.gethope.net/
15. Raleigh Dreams Limo - the guests loved the party bus
16. Hotels - Hampton Inn and Embassy Suites are great, nice and clean in Brier Creek. They offer free shuttle to and from the airport. They also offer free breakfast. Ask for a group rate and they will set up a website link for you...
17. Diane from TrenDi's Homemade- AMAZING - if looking for hand made jewelry or crafty stuff for your wedding...She is on Etsy too. She made me a beautiful necklace. If you send her a picture - she can make it.
18. Save The Date Music - Ceremony Music - affordable and reliable!!
19 . Party Favors - Smores Kits from Etsy...google. It's a DIY project
20. Koozies - https://www.kustomkoozies.com/