What would you PAY someone else to handle for you around the holidays instead of doing it yourself?? According to a new survey by Yelp, here are a things that stress us out this time of year, and how much we'd pay to have someone else deal with them like…
- We'd pay $143 to have someone put up all our decorations, inside and outside.
- We'd pay another $128 to have them all taken down.
- To have all your holiday shopping done for you . . . $121.
- To have your entire holiday meal taken care of . . . $146. That includes buying the food, cooking everything, and doing the dishes.
- We'd pay an extra $108 to make sure the turkey was perfect.
- To completely avoid your IN-LAWS this year . . . $158.