The holidays are officially here, which means many of us are going to be travelling a bunch this week. It can be hectic and crazy (especially around Christmas) which means that you should really get your ducks in a row before you embark on your holiday journey. Here are some tips for the best travel:
· Find the best days to fly – There are good days and bad days during the week to fly, and actually, you might want to try your luck at flying on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day itself.
· Check airport security lines – There’s actually a website you can go to to check on the lines of your local airport security.
· Find out how you’re getting to the airport.- Definitely aim to be at the airport two hours before your flight. It will help you get through security and maybe grab a drink before your flight.
· Pack – Pack well in advance so you don’t have to worry about it when you’re scrambling to get to the airport on time.
· Consider some non-plane options – Can you get to your destination by train or bus? These options could be a lot cheaper than flying.
Traveling over the holidays can be a headache, so make sure you prepare well in advance!!