It is common that people will become depressed during the winter months due to the cold and darkness. We don't want to go outside and it is easy to get cabin fever. Here is advice to help lighten the mood and stay positive during this time:
- Surround yourself with positive people- it's easy to feed off of other's positive vibes
- Hit the gym- get your blood pumping and those endorphins activated
- Have sex- need I say more?
- Get outside- Although it's cold out, make it a point to get out in the sunlight and enjoy some fresh air
- Eating better- this is not only good for your physical health, but your mental health as well