Today is National Spouses Day and a new survey found the top things that ANNOY us the most about our spouses:
1. Selective listening, 40%. (Bob category)
2. Snoring, 39%. (Brody fits this category)
3. Being a control freak, 26%. (This would be Erica’s category)
4. Not financially responsible, 20%.
5. Gross habits like nose picking, flatulence, and burping, 19%. (Associate Prod. Ben fits this one)
6. Not contributing enough to housework, 18%.
The survey also found the 10 things that we actually APPRECIATE about our spouses:
1. Hard working, 60%.
2. You can be yourself around them, 56%.
3. Makes you laugh, 56%.
4. Smart, 52%.
5. Supportive of your goals, 48%.
Which of those fits your relationship?