Here are some apps you can use to help improve your mental health:
- 7 Cups – Connect with thousands of trained volunteer listeners.
- Recovery Record – Helps people with eating disorders form healthy habits with food.
- SuperBetter – Makes a game out of recovery. Players get rewards for completing exercises.
- PTSD Coach – Offers education and insight about PTSD.
- Moodpath – Screens you for depressive behavior by asking you questions every day.
- Pacifica – Find peace with an app that focuses on mindfulness.
- Pear reSET – It’s an app that’s prescribed to you by your doctor, and it gives you interactive lessons and other modes of digital therapy.
- Headspace – This app will help you meditate.
- Anxiety Relief Hypnosis – Listen to audio by a hypnotherapist.