A few ways to lower those electric, water, and gas bill
- Adjust your thermostat by just one or two degrees... keep it a little cooler in the winter and warmer in the summer
- Make sure your dishwasher is completely full before you run it.
- Swap shower heads out with a low flow shower head. These shower heads increase the pressure with half of the water
- Swap out your CFL or incandescents for LED light bulbs. They last longer and use less energy!
- Add a clean, dry bath towel when you put wet clothes in the dryer for a quicker dry time. After about 15 minutes tumbling together, the towel will have soaked most of the water. Take out the towel and hang dry.
- Clean out your dryer vent once a year. Not only will your clothes dry faster, but it'll use less electricity.
- Turn off power strips when you're not using them.