Thrillist.com just put together a list of the most UNDERRATED cities in every state.
1. Homer, Alaska . . . which apparently, quote, "rocks a hell of a beach scene."
2. Sacramento, California . . . quote, "an underappreciated food city."
3. Duluth, Minnesota . . . a chance to see the Northern Lights and, quote, "monster cinnamon rolls."
4. Duck, North Carolina . . . quote, "the amenities of an East Coast spring break destination minus the crowding and chain restaurants."
5. Fayetteville, West Virginia . . . quote, "the ideal home base for rock climbing, mountain biking, and the best whitewater rafting in the east."