HERE IT IS....THE OFFICIAL DRINKING GAME FOR THE OSCARS THIS YEAR! #BRINGTHEBEDLAM
Go ahead and get your Bedlam Vodka ready...you won't get a hangover...the only stuff that I know of that doesn't give me a hangover and get ready for a fun night. Of course don't drink and drive .... Keep me posted on how it goes for you and your friends in the comments section below so others can play along with you guys!
Drink THE FIRST TIME:1. Jimmy Kimmel makes a joke in which the punchline is the title of one of the Best Picture nominees. (Take another slug if the nominee in question is Get Out or Darkest Hour. Take a third shot if the joke involves one of those titles AND is somehow about Trump.)
2. There's a joke about Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri that uses a picture of actual billboards. (We'd say drink EVERY time this happens, but we do not want to flood hospital emergency rooms.)
7. Kimmel (or someone else) makes a crack involving Mr. Weinstein and somehow ties it in to The Shape of Water's fish-man romance. For the record, we pray to God we do not have to acknowledge this rule during the broadcast.
28. Anyone complains/jokes about a movie or performance not getting nominated. Double the amount if it involves Three Billboards "having apparently directed itself." Triple the amount if said person somehow works in a Ben Affleck/Argo reference as well.
36. Any time someone jokes about how long the Oscar telecast runs. Double the shot if this happens during the fifth or sixth hour of the show.37. Jimmy Kimmel apologizes for being another white dude host.
41. The words "powerful," "important" and/or "brave" are used. Double the shot if the phrase "now more than ever" is also used.42. You swear you're never watching the Oscars again, then remember you said the exact same thing last year.