Here are the apps that parents should watch out for these days:
- Yubo – This is a dating app for 13-17 year olds.
- Sarahah – This allows people to send anonymous direct messages to friends. It’s big for cyberbullying.
- Reddit – This allows young kids to have access to inappropriate material.
- Vora – This isn’t good for people who may suffer from eating disorders. People can log their water fasting habits.
- Omegle – This is a livestream and video chat app that allows strangers to talk to one another. It’s not good for younger kids!