As we spend more time at home social distancing, our kitchens are getting a lot more use. SO MANY DISHES.
Here are 5 tips to keep your kitchen squeaky clean in the era of COVID-19.
1. Use soap and water. Although it might sound basic, soap and water is the most effective way to disinfect.
2. Air-drying, Always allow for adequate drying time after cleaning your surfaces.
3. Disinfecting, Household cleaner that has bleach or hydrogen peroxide is effective, as are 70% alcohol solutions.
4. Avoid natural products, Natural ingredients, such as white vinegar, are not proven to kill viruses.
5. Use the dishwasher, The high temperature will clean and disinfect everything