Although it may seem difficult, becoming a vegetarian is actually a lot easier than it looks. In honor of the recent World Vegetarian Day, here are 6 helpful tips to transition from a meat to plant-eater:
1. Find plant-based substitutes for the meat-based foods you are most attached to.
2. Experiment with different tofu recipes and find the ones you enjoy the most.
3. Add fruits and vegetables to your favorite meals, such as pizza toppings.
4. Try out different non-dairy alternatives.
5. Start with pescetarianism and work your way up to vegetarianism.
6. Test out different vegetarian takeout options.