A new survey from Zoosk asked single people to name the WORST things to wear on a date.
1. Wrinkled clothes. 66% say it's a big turnoff. It shows that you haven't even taken the time to prepare for your date!
2. Socks with sandals, 55%.
3. Crocs, 53%. It's for comfort not a fashion statement, though it is.
4. Baggy clothes, 50%.
5. Granny panties or other unattractive underwear, 45%. But you shouldn't be seeing anyone's underwear on the first few dates, unless that's what you're going for.
6. Board shorts, 45%.
7. Clothes that are "too young" for your age, 44%.
8. Pants that are too short or long, 39%.
9. Low-rise pants, 38%.
10. Super tight shirts, 34%.