Instagram is supposed to be the one PEACEFUL social network left, where people and Russian bots aren't constantly talking about politics and all the things that are wrong with the world.
So it's a shame when it's annoying us. A new survey found the eight poses people do in their Instagram photos that we hate to see the most. Check 'em out . . .
1. Selfies, 34%.
2. A picture of your tan legs where they look like hot dogs, 22%.
3. Kissing, 17%.
4. A "candid" picture where you're not looking at the camera, 16%.
5. "Pinching" the sun or a building in the distance, 14%.
6. A freeze jump, 11%.
7. Walking away from the camera, 10%.
8. Posing in front of a landmark to show off how you're on vacation and everyone else isn't, 7%.
(Data: Bolsover Cruise Club)