Our phones seem to be in a constant state of updating, don’t you think? You fall asleep and suddenly, the next day, your phone is completely different than it was the night before. But we’re getting yet another update if you can believe it. iOS 12 is coming for us – and here are some of the things you can look forward to:
- A new Measure app – You’ll be able to use AI to measure almost any surface.
- Faster performance – Because who doesn’t need their Twitter up to date at ALL times??
- New ways to search for photos – You can look for things like keywords or locations to find specific photos.
- Siri will be your BFF – You can set shortcuts and reminders so you’ll never forget anything again!
- You can set time limits for apps – No more burying your face in your phone for hours on end!
- New Do Not Disturb app – Your phone will get notifications as you wake up!
- Group FaceTime – FaceTime with up to 32 people at once. We’re not lying!
It can be exhausting to keep up with all of the updates Apple shells out to us. But group FaceTime alone should have us all running to download iOS 12. Get out your phones, and get to updating! You don’t want to miss some of these features.