Anesthesia Causes Girl to Admit Her Partying Days to Her Parents

A 22-year-old girl gets out of surgery and confesses to her parents the time she drank a full bottle of Fireball the night before classes in high school, which caused her to vomit in her school's hallway the following day.


The orange Gatorade she was given after surgery triggered some old drinking memories and the anesthesia she was on gave her the gall to confess those memories to her parents.

 
Steve Wazz

Steve Wazz

Want to know more about Steve Wazz? Follow him on social media! Read more

title

Content Goes Here