Jon Bailey is a former member of the British Navy who spent a bunch of time in a submarine. Now, he’s using social media to offer strategies to help the rest of us deal with isolation. Here are some highlights:
- Routine -- Make a routine now. Divide your day up between working, resting, exercising, eating …
- Privacy -- Find a private place and make sure to schedule some time there.
- Food -- Take time to prepare meals. Don’t just eat all day.
- Exercise -- You might have to get a bit creative, but taking time to move breaks up the day and keeps you healthy.
- Clean -- Put time in your daily routine to clean and stick to it.
- Connect -- Keep in touch with people. Just because we’re inside doesn’t mean we have to lose touch with the outside world.