More and more celebrities are testing positive for the coronavirus. Here’s a look at the recently diagnosed…
- When it rains, it pours. Just ask Harvey Weinstein. As if it wasn’t bad enough that he’s got 23 years in jail, now he’s tested positive for COVID-19. Days after being transferred to the Wende Correctional Facility from Rikers Island in New York City, the convicted rapist is now in medical isolation.
- Andy Cohen revealed that he got his diagnosis a few days after a self-imposed quarantine. With that, his plans to do “Watch What Happens Live @ Home” were put on hold. “As much as I felt like I could push through whatever I was feeling to do #WWHL from home, we’re putting a pin in that for now so I can focus on getting better,” he wrote on Instagram. “I want to thank all the medical professionals who are working tirelessly for all of us, and urge everybody to stay home and take care of themselves.”
- Meanwhile, it took a minute for Debi Mazar to get tested because she didn’t meet the criteria of traveling out of the country or interacting with anyone who’d tested positive. “I found this kind of a CRAZY criteria for a [New Yorker] as I had taken the subway, gone to the theater, the grocery store, the pharmacy, hair salon,” the “Younger” star shared on IG. “I was the mom who was trying to prepare the home and get supplies and bleach wipes, dry goods and extra food.” She finally got tested last week and got the results five days later. “Morphy” is the word she used to describe her condition. “I feel crappy and the next I’m normal,” she noted. She says she’ll heal in her home. As for her family, she thinks her husband and two teen daughters may have already had it.
- Even Bachelor Nation has been touched by the coronavirus. Colton Underwood revealed last week that he’d tested positive for the virus. He’s ben following the social distancing guidelines, but the situation was clearly wearing on him this weekend. He emerged from the spot he’s been staying at in Huntington Beach, California looking sad. Fortunately he’s not alone. His girlfriend, Cassie is with him.
- Finally,Erin Napier is calling for immediate serological testing for COVID-19 after revealing that she and her family may have caught it when they were in New York City earlier this year. The HGTV star, her two-year-old daughter, and her 64-year-old mother all exhibited coronavirus symptoms in January when they got back to Mississippi, but couldn’t figure out what they had. Her doctor friend suggested she get tested for the flu. They all recovered, but when the doctor looked at her blood work again, he said that the “viral thing” could’ve been a result of the COVID-19. “I pray this test happens soon so we know more about this disease and how it’s spreading. I wonder how many of us already encountered it and beat it unknowingly?” she noted. In the comments section, she encouraged her followers to practice social distancing and avoid going out in public places to slow the spread of the disease.