This year there are many locations offering entertaining rides and walk-through's of light shows for some family fun. Maybe your aren't sure about what locations are nearest you. Well, listed below are a couple of places highlighted for you to take your family out for some warm winter entertainment.
- Lynwood Rd in Knightdale- offers a scenery of a winter wonderland and has been put on by the efforts of the "Planter's Walk" Neighborhood.
- Hill Ridge Farms- This company has their annual Festival of Lights great for the entire family back up and running.
- 11875 NC Hwy 222 W Middlesex, NC 27557- Exciting farm full of activities for the family to enjoy, suggested by one of our callers. They offer, Hayride to Field of Lights, Bonfires, Pictures with Santa, Santa’s workshop, Old Fashioned Candy, S'mores and much more!
- 508 East Whitaker Mill Rd. Raleigh 27608- Brightly lit homes with lights clustering the trees. A Light show that keeps you in the car, warm, cozy and awed!
- 1012 Holt rd. Apex NC- This is the site Erica went to this past weekend and said it was awesome!